(New York, NY) The Rights Services division of INgrooves Music Group, have announced an impressive roll of new partnerships and developing success across their music publishing, neighboring rights and licensing groups. The announcement was made today by SVP of Rights Services, Olivier Chastan.
The INgrooves Rights Services team is committed to providing unparalleled creative and bespoke services for their partners. As they enter their second year in business, and their boutique-style operation continues to grow steadily, they’ve announced the following additions to their music publishing roster:
- Chuck Inglish (Cool Kids), set to release a collaborative album with Blended Babies in March entitled “Ev Zepplin”, to be distributed via a joint venture between RBC and INgrooves.
- Songwriter and recording artist Elvis Perkins to release “I Aubade” via MIR/INgrooves’ INresidence label services on February 24th, 2015
- Brazilian legend Bebel Gilberto released her latest album “Tudo” last year and is now working on a new EP with Dust Brothers’ John King.
- Helen Marnie of Ladytron fame
- Drum & Bass superstars NOISIA & Black Sun Empire
- Jo Mersa, grandson of Bob Marley. Mersa has recently been profiled in Rolling Stone as one of today’s rising stars in reggae. Jo’s father, Stephen Marley (also an INgrooves Music Publishing writer), is preparing to release his latest album “Revelation Part II: The Fruit of Life” this Spring.
- AMAB, publisher of AJR who recently had a hit with “I’m Ready” and are releasing their debut album “Living Room” on March 3, 2015. AJR’s Ryan Met also co-wrote the Andy Grammer hit “Back Home”.
- Music agency Music Dealers has extended their publishing deal with INgrooves
Also, expect big things this year from INgrooves client Aaron Pearce, who recently produced Jill Scott’s upcoming album (slated for release on Atlantic Records this Spring), and has written a number of new singles to be performed by A-list artists including Ricky Martin & Pitbull, Craig Wayne Boyd, Wyclef Jean, Boyz II Men, and more.
“I am excited to be working with the awesome and creative team at INgrooves on what is looking to be an amazing 2015!” said Pearce. “They have a passion for great songs and the writers who create them. It actually feels like a publishing venture should… a partnership.” In addition to Music Publishing, INgrooves handles SoundExchange & Neighboring Rights administration for over 200 clients using their automated proprietary technology, and they have announced new partnerships with Mad Decent Records, Nacional Records, Metropolis Records, as well as the iconic Isley Brotherscatalog.
INgrooves has also picked up the synch licensing rights for the legendary John Coltrane and Alice Coltrane catalogs.
“These amazing artists and songwriters are entrusting us with their talent and creations,” said Chastan. “We are extremely pleased that our model combining efficient global administration with a boutique feel and focus on creative is meeting the business needs of our partners while giving them the dedicated attention they deserve.”
To view the INgrooves roster of music publishing partners, visit https://www.ingrooves.com/music-publishing-roster/