(SAN FRANCISCO, CA) INgrooves, a leading provider of digital distribution, marketing and promotion services to the global music and video communities, today unveiled major upgrades to the user interface and console of its ONE Digital music distribution and asset management platform.
INgrooves has always made it easy for their clients to reach more consumers via a global retail network of more than 400 retail, mobile and streaming outlets. With the new upload tools and reporting features, clients now have even more power to manage their digital business. New improvements to the Console now enable INgrooves clients to:
- Easily choose retailer and distribution options to over 200 territories globally
- Pay US mechanical royalties automatically
- Mine and analyze more detailed analytical sales trend data from key retailers across product types, territories, retailers and more
- Generate presentation-ready graphics and reports
- Compare sales data between UPCs, artists, genres or titles
- Effortlessly generate buy-links for any product within a catalog and share release information directly to social media networks
- Access key third party services at preferred rates such as cd manufacturing, direct-to-fan tools, analytics services, artwork design and mobile app creation from companies such as ReverbNation, Topspin, Next Big Sound, Creative Allies, and Mobile Roadie
Developed in-house by ONE Digital engineers over the last decade, the ONE Digital platform currently delivers and manages digital assets for over 2,000 content partners, including ReverbNation and Universal Music Group, the largest music company in the world, who uses the platform to distribute all of their digital content in North America. INgrooves’ clients include Fat Possum, Dualtone, VP Records, ESL Music and Rostrum Records, with whom INgrooves recently celebrated a Number One U.S. album with artist Mac Miller.
In unveiling the new console for customers, Robb McDaniels, CEO & Founder said: “Our proprietary ONE Digital platform continues to evolve with the dynamic music market and this latest release delivers valuable functionality to our artist and label partners. Developed entirely in-house by our world class engineering team, the new INgrooves Console provides our clients with unparalleled transparency and access to reports, sales, analytics, and social networking tools to help them actively manage their digital lives.”
This time last year Isolation Network launched INscribe Digital, a division that utilizes the ONE Digital platform to deliver eBooks to online booksellers.